In today’s episode, our guest, Jamel Gibbs, talks about his inspiring story of success and resiliency. He is the owner of Mill Street Properties LLC, a successful real estate investing firm. He is also the owner of the REI Education Academy LLC, which is a successful real estate investment education firm and publishing company that teaches its clients how to build successful real estate investing businesses.
He had been so successful in his businesses and then all of a sudden, he hit rock bottom. Not only that, he had to deal with depression, the death of a family member, and a pregnant wife.
So how did he OVERCOME all that? Let’s find out by listening closely to this episode as he shares his story of motivation and how he picks himself up off the ground, dusts himself off, and rebuilds himself after falling from grace.
- Jamel’s backstory and how he got involved in real estate investing and becoming an Entrepreneur
- How he responded to trials and how he pushed through adversity.
- His inspirations to pursuing his goals
- What does it look like to build a lifestyle business?
- How working hard took an emotional toll on him, even working from home?
- How he handled his depression
- What he would tell to his younger self
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
- “I took the bull by the horns and I pulled it with me”
- “Massive actions equals massive results”
- “I live my life according to how I want. My businesses don’t control me”
- “If you know what you want, you can structure your businesses to surround what that end goal is”
- “The bigger overarching challenge is something more personal and is being masked as a business challenge when it’s really not”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!