The business life of entrepreneurs can be a little lonely, so communicating and sharing information through masterminds or mentors can make your entrepreneurial journey much smoother. Today, you will listen to some fragments of an episode of ‘’The Winning Move Podcast’’ with Stratton Brown and Alex Pardo. Join us to learn how Alex managed to pay off a $125K debt with the IRS and why you should look at hiring coaches as an investment rather than an expense.
- The importance of looking at the big picture of the market
- Why you should keep track of your taxes
- What is a life and business coach and how can they help you?
- The shiny object syndrome of social media
- ‘’Have a clear vision for your life, and then build a business around that lifestyle to support and enhance that life you want to build’’ -Alex Pardo
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show? Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!