More doesn’t necessarily mean better. Taking a risk, going out on your own, building a team, acquiring assets, and generating cash flow is all wonderful, but it’s about maintaining the right balance. It’s inspiration Thursday, and we’re serving a dish of valuable life lessons in this episode.
- The importance of counting one’s blessings
- A lesson on looking back and valuing what matters
- Impact of big thinkers
- What would more add to your life?
- “The money you generated allows you to keep moving forward; allowed you to keep building.”
- “The only time it makes sense to look back is to realize how far you’ve come and how far you’ve grown.”
- “Sometimes we get so caught up in wanting more, but forget to realize it will literally not add anything extra to our life.”
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
★ TIKTOK → https://www.tiktok.com/@alexpardo25
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!