In this inspiring episode, Rich and Erika Akwo highlight their mission to be a beacon of hope and love for people struggling to survive. Keep listening to hear stories of what people go through in search of water and the power of burning desires to help others. Follow along to hear more about their movement!
- Why we should understand and connect with people in need
- A value that a non-profit organization should uphold and show
- How a small act of genuine care can impact someone greatly
- The reason why positivity stems from difficult times
- The benefits of showing love consciously and purposely
- ” Gratitude is something that you learn because of your condition, what you have, and what you’ve been given.” – Erika Akwo
- Once hope is restored, it can transform any human being and any community.” – Rich Akwo
ABOUT RICH AND ERIKA AKWO
Rich is the founder and Chief Generosity Officer of Generosity Global Inc. He is a social entrepreneur, humanitarian, and impact leader who dedicated most of his life to improving the quality of life for communities worldwide. He commits his leadership wisdom to helping others, believing that people are more valuable than profits. Erika is the co-founder and Director of Women Initiatives of Generosity Global Inc. She co-founded the non-profit organization together with her husband, Rich, back in 2010. She is a transformation and leadership coach, global impact leader, humanitarian, and speaker. She is an advocate for women’s rights and equality, guiding women towards success.
CONNECT WITH RICH AND ERIKA
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
★ TIKTOK → https://www.tiktok.com/@alexpardo25
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!