Today’s Q&A session briefly dives into how to successfully build a good relationship with the seller. Alex believes going straight in to talk about the property is a huge no-no and he would rather ease back and get to know the seller better, their purpose, and why they’re selling the property themselves. When you take that extra step to understand the seller’s needs and who they are as a person, it really does go a long way.
• How do you build rapport with the seller?
• It’s a huge mistake talking about the property right away.
• Alex is always on top of his guys on how they build rapport with the sellers.
• Connect with the seller, figure what makes them tick, what personality type they are, etc.
• People will do business with other people they know, like, and trust.
• When calls come in, people will be on-guard. They don’t know how this industry works and sometimes they don’t even know why you’re contacting them.
• Alex talks about his ‘sneaky Facebook‘ trick.
• Don’t fake it!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record you question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the
“5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!