Alex’s entire real estate team works virtually, so how does he do it? Alex does a quick breakdown on how he manages his team virtually by having a weekly team huddle. He also talks on the importance of having a strong team and breaks down who he hired and why when he was growing his business.
• Let’s talk about the daily/weekly team huddle.
• Have a question? Feel free to send it to Alex!
• How does Alex structure his team meetings?
• Experiment with what works best for you.
• There’s only one of you and only 24 hours in a day.
• Alex breaks down who he hired when he was still pretty early in the business.
• How do you maintain connected with your team when they all work virtually?
• Have an agenda in place before the team huddle to keep everyone on track.
• If you ask and listen to feedback, your team will let you know where the bottlenecks are.
• Encourage your team to be honest with you.
• Alex makes sure each team member in his company has a voice.
• Two minds are better than one!
• Give it a couple of weeks to get into the flow of the team meetings.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record you question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the
“5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!