Alex wants to stress the importance of creating systems in your business. When you have good systems in place, anybody can take a look at your business and fit right in. Alex talks on how you can put effective systems in your business and why you should always document the process and make sure it is still up-to-date three months later. Systems help make sure you’re on the same page with your team and it also gives you a way to take yourself out of the picture.
• Thank you for sending in your questions!
• Everybody understands the importance of having systems in their business, but what does it actually look like?
• You want to have a strong system in place so you can replace yourself.
• If you’re still interested in this topic after the show, Alex can do a master class on it as well.
• First of all, what is step one? Outline the various categories and subcategories of your business.
• It’s important to document what you plan to do and make it easy to read. Alex does this in a video format and then has his VA organize it in a word doc.
• Don’t just rely on video, because things change and things need to be updated.
• You want the document incredibly, incredibly easy. Can’t stress this enough. Include bullet points and screenshots, so that anybody can quickly understand the tasks at hand.
• Every three months you want to check back on all the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) you’ve created.
• Focus on creating one SOP a week. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
• You always want to be thinking, “How can I remove myself from this process?”
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record you question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the
“5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!