Alex would like to retouch on a topic he discussed a couple of weeks back. People have since reached out to Alex, asking him how they can improve their deal flow. But one of the things Alex has noticed the most, is that there is a lack of consistency in how many offers they’re sending out. Alex believes people tend to get caught up in the technical aspects of their business and do not follow up with tasks that really matter – like sending out offers.
• Alex and his wife just started doing an ‘awesome jar’ where they put one thing that happened that day that was awesome into the jar.
• Alex encourages you to do the same thing. There’s something powerful about being able to reflect on the positive things that happened in your life.
• Challenge yourself for five minutes at the beginning of the day to write down everything you’re grateful for.
• Alex wants to re-elaborate on a topic he spoke about a couple of weeks back, on consistency with your marketing.
• How many offers are you sending? How many offers are in the hands of your sellers?
• Make a goal to send out at least five offers a day.
• Get a virtual assistant to help you.
• Too busy to send five? Then start with one.
• Don’t get bogged down with the technical details.
• It all boils down to consistency. Sending 1 offer a day is better than sending 50 in one day, and then doing nothing.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record you question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the
“5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!