Alex discusses why chasing rainbows or the ‘next big thing’ is the worst thing you can do for yourself. Focus on one niche and pursue that niche with all your heart. There’s only so much that books and online courses can teach you, but at the end of the day, you need to be in the trenches to really learn this industry and get things working for you. You need to get hands-on experience to really understand what those books are trying to say.
- Alex has put together a free online course for his audience. Go to FlipEmpire.com for more info.
- Alex talks about someone he knows who is constantly chasing the next big thing.
- You have to focus!
- Stop bouncing around. The knowledge is going to come from the experience.
- So, what should you be focusing on? What’s the quickest way to get into real estate?
- There’s got to be a balance between what you’re learning and what you’re doing.
- The best investment you can make is in yourself.
- Does this sound like you? Don’t beat yourself up about it. Make a change today.
- Again, focus on one thing. Educate yourself while you’re taking action.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Text the word ‘Empire’ to 67076
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!