Alex answers a question from one of his local wholesaler friends, who is currently looking for a transaction coordinator. How do you find good talent? Well, it’s not by sending out an ad and then sifting through each and every resume. You always want to get your prospects to jump through hoops before you hire them! Find out some of the best hiring tips on this week’s Q&A session.
- What’s the best way to hire a transaction coordinator?
- Don’t waste your time reviewing resumes. Have people jump through some hoops first.
- Alex’s local wholesaler friend found two qualified applicants for the transaction coordinator position. Who should he hire?
- Every employee or team member should be bringing in more than what you pay them.
- Alex always has all his applicants take a Kolbe test before they get hired.
- If you’re presented with two or three qualified applicants by the end of the screening process, then hire each qualified applicant for that position and give them a trial run. You have nothing to lose!
- The cream is going to rise to the top!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 25 of The Flip Empire Show: How To Hire A Rock Star Team
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!