Alex currently has a student who wants to dive into every single marketing channel that’s available right now, but — hold your horses! Investors can get easily bombarded by the various marketing strategies out there, and it can be tempting to go all in, but it will only overwhelm and discourage you from this industry. Alex highly recommends that you work on perfecting one marketing channel at a time, and see what works best for you and your market.
- When is the right time to get into other marketing channels?
- It’s easy to get distracted and suffer from ‘shiny object syndrome.’
- Alex wants to know how he can improve the show. Please reach out to him and let him know.
- Alex has found the deals he and his team have spent the most amount of time on, tend to be the least profitable.
- Properties that are located in bad areas have caused Alex more of a headache.
- What types of deals are bringing in the biggest profits for you, with fewer headaches?
- Alex is currently working with a student who wants to dive into all the marketing channels that are available. Hold your horses!
- Remember, what may work in Alex’s market, might not work in your market!
- It’s extremely important to understand where you are in the market cycle.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 14: Rob Swanson – Painting the Bigger Picture for Your Real Estate Business
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!