Alex is expecting his second child in May! So, what does this mean? It means his family have slightly outgrown their current home and are looking for a new place to live. Despite being in the business, Alex and his wife are having trouble finding the right house, so Alex decided to throw a little experiment with his direct mail marketing letters in search for that perfect home.
- Alex is expecting his second child!
- Alex is thinking of moving into a bigger home.
- What works better a yellow postcard or a white postcard?
- Think about how you can change your direct mail copy so that it’s more engaging.
- Alex added a very personal approach to his direct mail copy and he’s been getting between 3-4%.
- Avoid staying in the status quo. There’s nothing wrong with being a little creative with your messaging.
- Don’t lie on the postcard. You want to be honest with your intentions.
- Marketing is nothing more than having the right message, to the right market, at the right time.
- The point in today’s episode is: Think about new ways to change your marketing so that you stand out.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Download The Postcard Alex Referenced Here
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!