Alex discusses how he and his team process hot leads. When the lead manager has identified that the seller is motivated, what are some of the next steps? Alex reminds the audience that it’s about building rapport with the owner, at the end of the day. So, finding out why the owner is selling the home is incredibly important, especially if you want to take a lead and make it into a sale.
- What do Alex and his team do when a qualified lead comes in?
- Follow up religiously with new leads. You’ve spent time and money on them!
- Alex has two lead managers that are both based out of Colombia.
- Always find out why the seller is selling their home.
- Avoid the surface-level answer. People’s ‘whys’ are usually much deeper than that.
- When you setup an appointment, make sure you’re meeting with all of the title holders.
- Try to meet the owner at the property itself.
- Alex has his lead manager document everything into their CRM system.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!