Alex has received a few questions on how his acquisitions manager handles a lead. During this quick Q&A show, Alex discusses the steps his acquisitions manager takes to build rapport with the client and get that deal closed and transferred to the sales manager.
- Sorry if the audio quality isn’t good!
- Once the lead manager sets up an appointment, how does the acquisitions manager handle the lead?
- You have to get out of your comfort zone.
- Alex just got back from a real estate workshop.
- The new year is coming up, Use this time to see what conferences you want to attend next year.
- Okay, once you’ve gotten yourself outside of your comfort zone, what should you do when a quality lead comes through your door?
- Close deals on the phone vs. in person? Let’s test this.
- Alex tries to get the lead manager and acquisitions manager talking on the phone before the acquisitions manager meets with the client.
- When you go into an appointment, try your best to not talk about the deal during the first 10–15 minutes. Focus on building rapport instead.
- Remember, people do business with people they know, like, and trust.
- Walk your client through the process. Don’t assume they know how this works.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!