Alex and Ramon Gonzalez continue their discussion on this week’s episode. If you missed it, listen to episode 54 to hear the first half of Ramon’s interview. Ramon discusses what a typical deal looks like for him in his market, and also shares some super ninja pro-tips to help you increase profits on a badly damaged house.
- Beware! This episode does have some bad language in it!
- What is Ramon currently doing to generate leads?
- Everybody’s got cash. What’s important is whether you can find a deal or not.
- Investors are used to paying, but you want to create a little frenzy among everyone, to get a quicker sale.
- Ramon shares an example of what a typical deal looks like for him.
- Remember, you’re in control.
- Does Ramon’s strategy only work for private sellers/homeowners?
- Ramon shares his super ninja strategy to increase profits on a destroyed house.
- Disclaimer! Remember neither Alex nor Ramon are CPAs or attorneys.
- What advice would Ramon give his 24-year-old self?
- Keep perspective, and don’t be afraid to take those risks.
- Anyone who tells you they haven’t lost money on deals is lying! Everyone has lost money.
- You have to work on and develop that positive mindset everyday!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!