Ken Corsini left his corporate job and founded Georgia Residential Partners in 2005. Since then, he has bought over 500 properties. Ken is also the host of the Deal Farm podcast, where he interviews other industry experts on the subject of real estate. Find out how Ken got started, and why it’s so important for you to have a pulse on your local market cycles, to stay ahead of the curve.
- Ken quit his well-paying job and joined the real estate industry in 2005. Little did he know that the market was going to crash two years later.
- In the beginning, Ken used the turnkey business model.
- What are some of the pitfalls of working with the turnkey model?
- Ken’s primary focus now is fix and flip.
- In order to be a successful real estate agent, you have to understand market cycles.
- The market cycles dictate your lead generation.
- Both Alex and Ken have found that they’ve needed to change their strategy over the years, as the market space has gotten more crowded.
- Instead of seeing other real estate investors as competition, he’s decided to join forces with newbie wholesalers.
- How big is Ken’s team?
- What kinds of tools does Ken use to help streamline his business?
- Follow up as often as you can!!!
- What advice would Ken give his 25-year-old self?
- If you’re not happy at your job, make a change!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Ken at Gainvesting.com and…
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!