Susan Lassiter-Lyons is an investor, entrepreneur, and coach. She has personally closed more than 600 real estate transactions, and launched a private equity mortgage fund, raising 26.2 million dollars from individual investors. When it comes to getting highly motivated leads, Susan knows her way around. On today’s podcast, she shares some creative niches that you can get into.
- Susan shares some of her main tips on how to get motivated leads.
- Always have at least 5 viable deals in your pipeline at any given time.
- When you force something to be a deal, chances are there are a lot of headaches associated with it.
- What does Susan’s business look like today?
- Between Susan and her students, they have raised $250 million in private money.
- Newbies should focus on specializing. It’s hard to break into the market if you’re too broad.
- If you want to take on the big boys, then you really can’t compete head-to-head with them.
- Wholesalers tend to be a little lazy when they’re first starting out.
- Eviction filings basically have no competition.
- Susan shares her ‘tenant from hell’ story.
- What kind of MLS keywords has Susan found that has been effective for her?
- What marketing channel should you keep an eye out for?
- What advice would Susan give her 25-year old self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!