Alex has been receiving a ton of emails and feedback from John Martinez’s masterclass interview. After going through John’s training, Alex’s lead managers now understand why it’s important to ask questions in a certain way to get the right response. On this week’s Q&A show, Alex reads a script that you can use on a retail seller, and help make that sale.
- Alex received a ton of feedback from his latest masterclass with John Martinez.
- Alex reads a section of the seller call script that John was kind enough to provide.
- A yes is okay; a no is also okay. The worst thing you can get is a maybe.
- At the end of the call, you want to have a yes or no answer.
- When Alex used this script on a potential client, she actually ended up trying to convince Alex why she wanted the property for less.
- John’s training has given Alex and his team so much value.
- Be sure to check out John’s program. Links in the show notes!
Mentioned in This Episode:
If you want to learn more before signing up for the REI Sales Academy, go here:
REI Sales Academy Sales Page
*NOTE: Make sure to click the “Register Now>>” button, and then click the “Apply a coupon” link to type in: “flipempire80”.
Get the Seller Script Here
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!