Don Costa has been in real estate since 2003, and he started with nothing. To give you an idea, he used quarters to fill up his gas tank just to take his children to daycare. When he got involved in real estate, Don made an active effort to reach out to everyone in his industry. Fast forward to today, Don has a successful real estate business and podcast. Do not underestimate the value of your network!
- Thank you for submitting your questions to the Ask Alex app!
- This episode is jam-packed, but don’t get overwhelmed! Pick one or two tips from Don and take action on it.
- How did Don get started in this business?
- Don’t let your current situation stop you from achieving your goals.
- Don made an active effort to build relationships with the right people.
- You’re in the business of people, which means you can’t be afraid to go out there and talk to them!
- How does Don go out there and network? Does he have a process?
- Any opportunity you have to connect with someone else, you gotta take it!
- Don’t have any money? That’s an excuse! Don didn’t either.
- What’s Don’s business process like? How does he process leads?
- What is ‘subject to’ about?
- Check with an attorney when you’re doing ‘subject to’ deals.
- What’s one piece of advice Don would give his 25-year-old self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Join our Facebook discussions via Flip Empire Private Facebook Group
Email Don at Don@Fliptalk.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!