Today, Alex is celebrating his 100th episode. Thank you so much for the support and feedback that you’ve given him over the last year. Alex wants to constantly over deliver, so please reach out and let him know your thoughts on how he can make the podcast better. Also, you can support the podcast by rating it on iTunes and sharing it to your friends and family!
- This is the 100th podcast episode!!!
- This episode is focused on you. Thank you for listening.
- What’s Alex’s “WHY” for creating the podcast?
- Alex doesn’t want to get too complacent with the format. He is open to your feedback!
- We need to learn as entrepreneurs how to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
- Alex is so grateful for the people he has in his life, and wants to keep serving you.
- Monetizing the podcast is not one of Alex’s goals.
- Again, thank you so much for being a listener of the show!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!