Alex discusses how to keep yourself and your team accountable on this week’s show. If you’re not seeing the type of success in your business right now, or if you’ve experienced a drop in results, then today’s show is going to speak directly to you. Alex offers some advice on how you can keep the momentum going, and help your team keep improving themselves.
- Do you have accountability in your business?
- What kind of metrics are you hitting? Are you reaching your target goal of phone calls, appointments, etc., everyday?
- What kind of accountability systems do you have in place for your team?
- Record your phone calls and use them as training material.
- Unrehearsed scripts makes you sound like a robot. With that said, you need scripts to give you a good framework on what to say/do with a client.
- Keep sending Alex your feedback about these shows. It makes them better!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!