Alex discusses how he had left so much money on the table in the very beginning of his business because he did not hire the right people from the get-go. If you’re guy is going to be on the front lines and dealing directly with customers, then you want to thoroughly make sure he’s got some sales experience and has the right personality for the job.
- Alex hired a lead manager, but he didn’t really have any sales experience on the phone.
- Alex used to cringe when he heard his lead manager on a call.
- So, when Alex switched his business model around, he let him go and put his acquisition manager on the phone instead. Alex immediately saw an increase in results.
- To be fair, Alex doesn’t advise you to be the one to personally close the deal on the phone.
- Be sure to check out the John Martinez interview on how to properly call the seller.
- It’s best to get face-to-face time with these sellers. Alex doesn’t recommend closing them on the phone. That doesn’t mean you should never do it, though.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Episode 78: John Martinez on How To Get More Contracts and Close More Deals (Part 1)
Episode 80: John Martinez On Crushing It At The Homeowners House (Part 2)
Episode 111: Do You Have Accountability in Your Business?
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!