John Lee Dumas is not a real estate investor, but he is an entrepreneur. He was the first person to ever have a daily show in podcast format and, because of it, he has over 1700 podcast episodes. On this quick episode, JLD breaks down what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and how someone goes from good to great.
- Although John Lee Dumas is not a real estate investor, he has interviewed several amazing entrepreneurs like Tim Ferriss, Tony Robbins, and many more.
- Alex is going to pick JLD’s brain a little to see what separates the great ones from the good ones.
- JLD has over 1700 podcast episodes on his website and has connected with some amazing people.
- So, what separates the great ones from the good ones?
- Every person who has achieved success is because they were consistent in the work they were doing.
- What’s the fine line between sticking to something and being consistent, vs. not getting the results you want? When should you pivot?
- So many people fall short, when it comes to being authentic and real with their audience.
- If JLD was a real estate investor, how would he market to motivated sellers?
- Check out EoFire.com! You won’t regret it!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com to find out more about the Flip Empire Inner Circle
Connect with John Lee Dumas (and check out his AWESOME Podcast at): Eofire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!