After taking the RocketFuel Now Visionary and Integrator assessment test, Alex found out he was a visionary. On the show, Alex talks about why it is so, so important to find out what your core strengths are in the business so that you can better serve (and focus) on your customers. One of Alex’s strengths is building big relationships, so he has created six categories that have helped him focus on key people in his industry. Remember: Surround yourself with people who share your same values and you’ll always win.
- Are you a visionary or an integrator?
- Whether you know it or not, your business has a culture.
- Where do you really shine? What are your strengths?
- One of Alex’s strengths is building relationships with people.
- Alex has created six categories for his relationships.
- Make sure your values are aligned with the people you are building relationships with.
- Eliminate the thought of more is always better. Less is better. Better is better!
- Thank you so, so much for listening!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Learn more about EOS here: What the Heck is EOS?
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Check our Patreon and support the show!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!