James Hawk started real estate investing in 2010 and took on a business partner in 2013. In the relatively short time he’s been in business, he’s grown his company to six-figures. James discusses his follow-up process and how he incorporates charity into his business. This year, he has a goal to give $100,000 to charity!
- Who is James and what does his business look like today?
- It took James six months to make his first deal back in 2010.
- James took on a business partner in 2013. What does James think about having a partner? When should you go and seek one out?
- The most important aspect of having a partnership is making sure your values are aligned.
- What does James’s team look like today?
- How has James been able to grow his team so quickly?
- If your marketing is not consistent, it’s non-existent.
- What kinds of marketing channels is James involved with?
- What does James’s follow-up process look like?
- When do you stop following up with someone?
- If you’re not making people upset with your marketing, you’re not doing it enough.
- James is all about the customer experience. It makes a difference in your reputation.
- How does James incorporate charity into his business?
- What advice would James give to his 18-year-old self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
I would greatly appreciate an iTunes Review 🙂 Flip Empire on iTunes
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Also, make sure to check out “Episode 174: Get Your Acquisitions Managers to Close More Deals by Protecting Them From Busy Work”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!