This episode is part two of the masterclass with Greg Helbeck, who has only been in the real estate business for the last 2.5 years. He’s gotten so good at the sales process that his sales mentor, John Martinez, has hired him on his team. Be sure to listen to part one before checking this show out! Today’s episode focuses on what the sales process looks like face-to-face. Greg and Alex do a quick role-play session at the beginning of the call and then Greg breaks down why he said what he said.
- What does an ideal face-to-face ‘sales process’ look like?
- Alex and Greg do a quick-role play.
- What can you take away from this quick role play session? Greg shares his tips.
- You biggest leverage as a homebuyer is the offer.
- Greg brought up all the objections before making his offer to see how motivated the seller was.
- Greg went for the “no” real quickly in the sales process and used price anchoring to help the buyer become more comfortable with the low numbers.
- Greg also asked the seller a ‘picture perfect’ question. What is this exactly?
- If there is no seller pain, then there will be no sale.
- Why was Greg’s offer so specific, even down to the dollars?
Mentioned in This Episode:
To get more ninja Sales Training, make sure to listen to the 2-part interview podcast series with John Martinez from Midwest Revenue Group here:
Take Action Now on John Martinez’s REI Sales Academy. I have personally gone through this training, and have invested for my entire team to go through. I HIGHLY recommend it!
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!