Alex shares some wisdom on how to keep a steady flow of cash buyers in your pipeline. If you don’t have any cash buyers to turn to when you’ve locked up a contract, then you don’t have a deal! As the market shifts, you’re going to find it harder and harder to get a cash buyer, so it’s important to develop and build those relationships now before it’s too late.
- Keep an eye out for episode 200!
- Thank you so much for submitting your iTunes reviews. It really helps out the show.
- Shoutout to Angel, Jake, and Sean for writing a review!
- If you go to the Flip Empire website and use the search function, you can find a wealth of knowledge!
- Alex has dived into the topic of cash buyers in the past.
- The market is going to shift.
- Alex personally knows guys who do 10-15 deals a month and they don’t do any marketing to sellers.
- Buyers are getting cautious right now.
- Make sure you have KPIs on how many potential buyers you speak with.
- When the market shifts, you want to have more options.
- Take one action on this and get to work!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Alex would really appreciate it if you could leave a review in iTunes: Flip Empire on iTunes
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The market is going to shift, guys. That’s just the way real estate cycles work.”
“Don’t get lazy. Make sure you’re refining your cash buyer system.”
“When the market shifts, it’s going to put a lot of pressure on cash buyers.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!