Some really cool things are happening in Alex’s life right now! The Holiday Mastermind is on its way and they’ve partnered with Lifeonaire to help give back. Today’s show focuses on how to create a smooth transition process for your new staff without causing you stress and additional headaches. Learn from Alex’s mistakes and avoid those bad hires!
- Erik and Alex just booked a huge mansion in the Bahamas for the Holiday Mastermind.
- Did you know for $2,500 you can build a house in Guatemala?
- Don’t get paralyzed and have fear if you haven’t set your business up the right way.
- Hopefully, last week’s masterclass didn’t scare you too much!
- Educate yourself and consult your lawyers to always make sure you’re above board.
- When you hire someone, how do you set them up for success?
- Don’t rush through the hiring process. That’s a receipt for disaster.
- Have an action plan for your new team member.
- Create SOPs for your business so that it’s easy for a new person to ‘get it’. Make sure they’re short, though (under 3 mins long)!
- It’s a must for Alex’s team to go through the REI Sales Academy by John Martinez.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!