Alex recently had a tough and raw meeting with his leadership team. Some of his team members (and Alex too) were not completing certain tasks by their assigned due date and had to keep pushing the date further down. Alex realized that as a leader, you have to set the example and hold yourself accountable. On the call, Alex challenged himself and his team to keep each other accountable and to always keep pushing each other to a higher standard.
- Alex just got off of a really raw L10 meeting with his team.
- Leadership starts with holding yourself accountable first.
- As a leader of your team, you’re setting the example.
- Alex had to push some of his tasks down for another day because he couldn’t complete the deadline. That’s setting a bad example of what’s okay to do within the team.
- Alex asked his team to hold him accountable so that the company could keep the same level of high standards.
- Make sure you set the highest standards possible.
- Tell people what you expect, because you get what you expect.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Make sure to Read: Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, by Gino Wickman
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!