Mark Evans DM is back on the show to discuss mindset, taking the emotion out of your business, and paying your people their worth! Trying to nickel and dime everyone is just going to lead to bad relationships. Also, Mark is about to launch a new book, The 10-Minute Business Owner, and 100% of the proceeds will be going to charity!
- Mark is just finished his 9th book, “The 10-Minute Business Owner”.
- What is the book about?
- Why do business owners have such a hard time putting the right people in place?
- It’s not about what you can do for the business, it’s all about what can the business do for you?
- How can you empower your team and lift them higher?
- Mark believes he is the one who works for his team, not the other way around.
- Mark admits he doesn’t read real estate books anymore. Everything he reads these days is about how to be a better and more effective leader and business owner.
- What does Mark mean by ‘data, not drama’?
- What kind of challenges has Mark had when it comes to finding out what’s the data?
- How does Mark hold people accountable?
- Everybody makes mistakes. You shouldn’t punish them for doing that. You should reward them for being honest, and accountable, with you.
- Why should you always pay yourself first?
- At what point in Mark’s career did he really start to get wiser with his business?
- Don’t do mental gymnastics on petty tasks. Why are you trying to squeeze pennies out of someone? There’s bigger fish to fry.
- The piece of mind and opportunity costs drastically outweighs the percentage points. Drastically!
- 100% of the net profits of this book will be going to charity! The book launched June 19th.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Grab Mark’s New Book “The 10 Minute Business Owner” (Note: 100% of the Proceeds go to Charity)
Connect with Mark Evans at Markevansdm.com
Episode 76: Mark Evans DM on Finding Your Unique Ability, Building a Team, Growing and Scaling
“I’m worried about how can I help my team grow as an individual. Because of that, people love their jobs.”
“Hire people that hold themselves accountable.”
“If you’re in business and can’t pay yourself, well, you’re not in business, period.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!