Alex shares a couple of examples on today’s podcast on how someone can better structure their deals so that you create win-win scenarios for your investors, sellers, and yourself. Discover what you’re good at and what kind of value you can bring to the table. You don’t always need to get 100% of the deal.
- Don’t have _____ to help you get deals? Alex has a couple of solutions for you.
- How can you add value to your sellers and investors?
- Why would anybody really sell their house 50 cents on the dollar?
- Put your creative hat on and think of ways you can help your seller.
- Remember, it never hurts to ask, even if it might sound ‘ridiculous.’ You don’t ask, you don’t get.
- You don’t have to do all the hard work to pull in 100% of the deal. You can get a smaller % of the deal and it will still be good for your business.
- Alex shares an example of what a friend of his is doing to own properties free and clear and get 50% of the cash flow.
- What’s your unique ability? Focus on that.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Typically, sellers are exchanging equity for a solution.”
“If you don’t ask, you don’t get. Closed mouths don’t get fed.”
“Talk to people. Don’t be so damn shy. Be proactive.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!