Randy Lawrence is a serial entrepreneur with 24 years of experience as a real estate investor and business owner. Randy is a big believer in designing a life that you want. It’s so easy to get distracted from shiny object syndrome and to check out what your friends in the industry are doing to achieve their level of success. You might even want to emulate their methods too. But, everybody’s path is different, what works for them might not necessarily be the best fit for you. Have a vision for your life to achieve REAL personal success.
- Randy started his real estate career in multifamily and then built out a very successful single-family business.
- Randy shares a valuable lesson he learned in the very beginning of his career about always doing the right thing first.
- Randy’s marketing results are great because he has set the intention to help people FIRST.
- Randy and Alex both strongly believe in the positive benefits of tithe and ‘letting go’ of that 10%.
- Why did Randy first get into multifamily instead of single-family property?
- How can someone get started in multifamily properties?
- There’s more than one way to achieve success. Don’t compromise on who you are.
- Ask yourself: What’s the best fit for you? What are your goals? Everyone is different. What works for your friends/business acquaintances might not always work for you.
- Get clear on what it is that you ultimately want.
- You should be saying no more often than you should be saying yes.
- You’re going to get hit with so many obstacles along your way. And if you’re not determined, it’s going to get harder and hard not to derail.
- How did Randy find this 84 multifamily unit and lock it up?
- Partnering with others and creating a team effort is key to getting into multifamily. You can’t do it alone.
- Check out Randy’s podcast and website! (Link in the show notes).
Mentioned in This Episode:
“If I want to flip this deal and I either want to push the price to the max or cut corners, that’s not going to be the best approach to getting massive success.”
“When we set the intention that we are going to try to help people, not just make as much money as we can, that really exploded things in a positive way.”
“You gotta be true to yourself in what you want to do and who you are.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!