Adrian Lyew has been working side-by-side with Alex for the last three to four years. As a dispositions and marketing manager, Adrian is able to focus on his core strengths without getting burned out or distracted. Find out more about Adrian and how he makes it all work on today’s episode. This is Part 1 of two, so be sure to check in next week for the next episode!
- Who is Adrian and how did he get into real estate?
- Adrian and Alex share how they met and why it made sense to join forces.
- If you’re wearing all the hats in your business, you don’t have a business. You have a high-paying job.
- Adrian reflects on what it means to have a good partner by your side.
- The best part is both Adrian and Alex have structured it in a way where they can take time off without the business skipping a beat.
- When you’re open and honest with each other, you’re going to go so much further. No one holds grudges.
- How has Adrian been involved in two to three businesses at the same time and is still able to keep focus?
- What’s your unique ability? It’s important to know what strengths you bring to the table (and also what you suck at).
- Stay tuned for Part 2 to get more insights into how you can improve your business and move those deals!
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
Mentioned in This Episode:
“As the leader of your business, figure out where the holes are in your business and where can I put in someone that will excel”
“When you’re open and honest with each other, you’re going to go so much further.”
“In everything you do, go all out. Treat it as your business even if it’s not and strive to add so much value to whatever you do.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!