Alex does a two-part solo episode about making a long-lasting impression with your sellers while you or your acquisition team are on appointments. If you don’t know how your team is treating them on the phone or even at appointments, you’re going in blind and not bringing the best service you can to your customers. Alex offers tips on how to better improve your process and get that deal.
- How do you get the most out of your appointments with sellers?
- Have you noticed that most people are really awful listeners?
- How are you treating people on the phone? Are you engaged? Are you listening?
- If your state allows it, get your calls recorded for internal training purposes.
- When you listen to a recording, you really pick up on some of the subtleties that you missed in the beginning.
- Might sound obvious, but prepare, prepare, prepare before your appointment!
- It’s never one-size-fits-all with sellers.
- Have you ever shaken someone’s hand only for it to get crushed by Godzilla?
- The more info you have, the better equipped you are to offer customized solutions for them.
- Focus on them first!
- Sellers always receive a text and email confirmation with info about the company once an appointment has been set.
- Bring a printed package with you so that sellers have something physical to hold onto and to see physically.
- Stay tuned for Part 2!
- Use the search bar to find podcast episodes and topics Alex and his guests have covered in the past!
Mentioned in This Episode:
To apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD), please go here: Flipempire.com/holidaymastermind
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here: Flipempire.com/teammember
Take Action Now on John Martinez’s REI Sales Academy. I have personally gone through this training, and have invested for my entire team to go through. I HIGHLY recommend it!
“In a competitive landscape, there are certain things you have to do to go above and beyond and it starts the moment somebody walks through your door.”
“Being a good listener is an extremely critical skill to have, especially when you’re dealing with sellers or any type of sales environment.”
“One of the things I’m constantly preaching to the acquisition guys is preparation, preparation.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!