Alex is a little under the weather and is losing his voice, so please bear with him during this big milestone 250th episode! In this solo episode, Alex explains the sales process to help uncover pain and motivation from your sellers. If there is no pain, then it’s very hard to find a solution for your customers!
- Alex can’t believe he’s 250 episodes in!
- Alex loves John Martinez’s sales training course and has taken his team through it.
- It’s so important to focus on the seller and build rapport with them.
- Remember, without pain, there is no sale!
- Ask the seller why they decided to reach out to you.
- Sometimes the solution you bring to the table isn’t something the seller will need right now.
- What are some examples of impact questions?
- You then want to ask picture-perfect questions. Alex shares some examples!
- Are you using the sales process consciously or are you just winging it?
- You don’t want to beat your sellers into ‘submission.’ That’s a big ‘no-no’ and there’s a better way to approach it.
Mentioned in This Episode:
To apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD), please go here: Flipempire.com/holidaymastermind
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here: Flipempire.com/teammember
Episode 78: “John Martinez on How To Get More Contracts and Close More Deals (Part 1)”
Episode 80: “John Martinez On Crushing It At The Homeowners House (Part 2)”
Episode 186: “Greg Helbeck Breaks Down The Sales Process (So You Can Help More People, Close More Deals, and Make More Money!)”
Episode 188: “Greg Helbeck & Alex Pardo Role Play a Face-to-Face Seller Appointment, and Then We Break It Down So You Can Understand the Sales Process (and Leverage the Same Proven Framework To Drive More Revenue) — Part 2″
Take Action Now on John Martinez’s REI Sales Academy. I have personally gone through this training, and have invested for my entire team to go through. I HIGHLY recommend it!
“The doorway to pain is by asking the seller ‘problem questions,’ which zero in on the seller’s problem.”
“If the seller has no pain, chances are you can’t really help them.”
“Essentially picture-perfect questions are building a bridge between where the prospect is and where you want to be.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!