Brandon Barnes did 200 deals last year, but high volume doesn’t always mean high checks. This year, Brandon decided to pivot and become much more intentional with the types of deals he’s going after. They’re on par to close 140 deals this year, but their profits have increased in a much smarter way (with a smaller team too). Brandon is looking to expand into his 4th city currently and shares tips and tricks he uses to get a 3-5% response rate on his direct-mail marketing campaigns… and so much more!
- Who is Brandon and how did he get started?
- Brandon did 200 deals last year, but this year they’ll be doing 130-140. Why the shift?
- Doing a ton of volume doesn’t mean you’re getting a ton of money.
- What does Brandon’s team look like today?
- How many calls does Brandon take live in his business?
- There is so much missed opportunity in what you already have in your system.
- Brandon has a 3-5% response rate! How does Brandon do it?
- What’s Brandon’s follow up process look like?
- How many markets is Brandon in right now?
- Brandon shares how he closes deals over the phone without meeting sellers face-to-face.
- How does Brandon audit his leads and the way his team processes them?
- People start playing at a higher level when they know they’re being held accountable.
- Don’t be shy with your team. Alex believes it’s important to be transparent with your team and let them know how much it really costs to get that phone to ring.
- What kinds of things is Brandon doing with his direct-mail marketing campaigns?
- Brandon has been building a driving-for-dollars database for the last 2.5 years.
- What has really impacted Brandon’s business in the last 10 months?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Driving For Dollars? Simply text an address to mail the owner.
Episode 172: “Are You Losing Deals Because You’ve Got Too Much Competition?”
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“There is so much missed opportunity in what you already have in your system.”
“How can you be better without necessarily being bigger?”
“People just bring their best when they know they’re going to be held accountable.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!