Carole Ellis is the Chief Operations Officer and News Editor at Self-Directed Investor Society. As a journalist herself, she handles news coverage about the real estate market and often provides market analysis pieces for Think Realty Magazine and Real Estate Wealth Monthly. Today’s topic dives into where Carole sees the market heading as well as how investors can take advantage of their self-directed IRAs!
- Everyone knows there’s going to be a downturn in the market…eventually.
- How did Carole first get started in real estate?
- Real estate investors are some of the most innovative and creative people ever.
- Carole discusses where she believes the real estate market is right now.
- So many investors regret that they sold some of their properties.
- Alex has noticed in his area that 300k properties have been slower to move than in the past.
- We’re seeing a slow down in the market.
- What’s your unique ability? What do you bring to the table?
- When it comes to wholesaling or fix and flipping, it’s the wild, wild west out here.
- AirBnb and Cryptocurrency have impacted the real estate market quite a bit.
- Carole believes the market is cooling off right now.
- Where does Carole see the real estate market heading?
- Remember, you are the biggest asset you have! So, invest in yourself!
- When it comes to self-directed IRAs, how can real estate investors take advantage of that?
- It’s actually not complicated to get started!
- It’s very, very risky to fix and flip and wholesale in your IRA.
- So, what are some of the best ways to use a self-directed IRA?
- Who should you hire to help you with this process?
- There’s so many prohibited transactions out there, which is why you need to have someone on your team to guide you through it legally.
- What’s one piece of advice Carole would share to her younger self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“Real estate investors are the more innovative, creative and frequently stubborn people ever.”
“We’re moving into a period where investors are going to have more control if they’re willing to look regionally and locally for the right kind of opportunities.”
“This is not a bubble and a bust (market). This is just a cooling and a leveling.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!