Alex shares some of his favorite quotes on today’s episode that have really resonated with him in the past. He hopes these words will inspire you to think better, do better, and to believe in something better for yourself!
- What will you be doing differently next year?
- Alex will be sharing three quotes he really loves on today’s show!
- Practice gratitude and see the changes that happen in your life.
- A mistake repeated more than once is a decision!
- If you see mistakes regularly happening, you’re allowing it to happen.
- You can have it all — just not all at once.
- If you’re not focused, you’re spreading your resources thin.
- We live in an ‘and’ world, not an ‘or’ world. You can have both things but not all at once.
- Don’t stop your marketing! Keep it going and start January off strong.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD).
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
“Gratitude destroys fear and anxiety.”
“A mistake repeated more than once is a decision.”
“You can have it all — just not all at once.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!