Alex received such great feedback from the last Q&A episode he did that he’s here with another set of key takeaways! This show is focused on leadership, building your team up, and finding the right people for your company! At the end of the day, you have to believe in your people!
- Alex received great feedback from the last Q&A episode!
- When it comes to leadership, it starts and ends with you.
- You have to believe in your people.
- Leaders speak in declarations. They are confident when they speak.
- How do you find and hire high-level people?
- Are you in the South Florida area? Reach out to Alex. He’d love to hear from you. He’s looking for a new COO.
- Who do you trust in your life?
- Are you having a hard time finding a salesperson?
- Alex is going to be headed to Guatemala for some mission work!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in (Exotic Location TBD).
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Topgrading by Bradford D. Smart
“As far as leadership is concerned, it first starts with you as the visionary.”
“You have to believe in your people.”
“Would I enthusiastically re-hire these people knowing what I know now? If the answer is no, that’s a red flag.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!