Will Hull started real estate investing five years ago and ended up closing on 160 deals last year! Will has a ton of takeaways for you today, so grab a pen and paper. On today’s show, Will shares why it’s sooo important to follow up with a seller within 30 days after an appointment, being flexible with your exit strategies, and he even shares his follow-up process so that quality leads don’t slip through the cracks.
- How did Will first get started in real estate?
- How did Will make the transition from being a part-time investor with a job to being a full-time real estate investor?
- There’s nothing ‘sexy’ about this business. The real hustle and grind come from being consistent.
- How did Will and his business partner close on 160 deals last year?
- Will made conscious partnerships with other wholesalers in the area.
- Will believes having a couple of key exit strategies on how you want to handle a property is key.
- Where do most of Will’s deals come from?
- Will shares his thoughts on direct-mail marketing.
- The most expensive lead you need to generate is the one you don’t have! This is why it’s important to cultivate the relationships you already have in your CRM!
- What does Will’s follow-up system look like?
- After four years of following up on a lead, Alex and his team finally closed on it. You never know where your next deal might come from!
- How did Will find his business partner and why did they go their separate ways?
- What’s next for Will?
- Giving back is a big part of Will’s life and he highly recommends volunteering your time to a cause you care about.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Will: Nuparadox.com
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at email@example.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
“You’ve gotta commit. You going to have to roll up your sleeves and put in the time until you have a breakthrough.”
“I knew sometimes I would leave a couple of grand on the table, but sometimes a for-sure thing is better than a what-if.”
“What happens after those 30 days after the appointment I think is where there’s a lot of gold in the leads.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!