Frank Curtin is an EOS implementer, business strategist, and has a background in project management and supply chain management. Frank has been Alex’s EOS implementer and has helped Alex improve his systems and company culture. On today’s show, Frank shares why it’s important to have a flexible system for your organization, some top mistakes he sees real estate investors make, and how you can get started!
- Who is Frank and how did he get involved in entrepreneurship and system processes?
- Systems need to be flexible because when your company structure shifts (through growth), your systems need to shift with it.
- How can investors put the right structure in place?
- What is an accountability chart?
- Why is it that so many investors don’t have important foundational elements in place like core values?
- When the market changes and you have no structure/systems in place, your business will crumble.
- And, the market will change!
- Frank is really dialed in on what are his strengths and what are his weaknesses.
- Every entrepreneur has to go through a survival phrase where they’re starting their company and wearing all the hats.
- A bad hire is worse than no hire.
- How can investors find the right people for their team?
- As an employer, it’s so, so, so important to be open-minded to your staff’s suggestions on how to make something better.
- When you give people the lead and freedom to achieve their tasks the way they see fit, it creates trust and less turnover.
- Should you have your foundational pieces in place before you onboard a new employee?
- If you need help with your system, it’s really valuable you pay a coach to help you with it.
- Get very clear on what are your priorities are to avoid the ‘shiny object syndrome.’
- Remember, you’re going to make mistakes, but you’re going to get better. Good things take time to develop!
- What kinds of mistakes do entrepreneurs tend to make when it comes to their systems?
- Take the first few steps. Just get started.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Learn more about EOS: Eosworldwide.com
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
“Structure has to come before the people.”
“Know your priorities. Don’t jump at everything that comes your way. Don’t get stuck in the shiny widget object syndrome.”
“Say no, no, no; three to seven things is all we’re going to do this quarter. MAX. Everything else would have to wait.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!