Brayand Ponciano comes from humble beginnings and shares a bit about his upbringing in an immigrant family. It was tough for a kid growing up in an environment where gangs were everywhere, but through his personal journey, he was able to change his mindset and live a life with meaning. Brayand dives into why he prefers Multifamily over Single Family, and how he first got into multifamily properties.
- What was it like for Brayand to grow up in an immigrant family?
- Brayand was so close to joining a gang. What kept him from going down that path?
- If you’re living in that environment, it’s so hard to escape it.
- Brayand used to judge people all the time based on what they were wearing or the privileged life they seemed to be living.
- Your prejudices can really hold you back from succeeding in life.
- When did Brayand’s mindset start to change?
- Everyone Brayand knew from Guatemala was poor, except for one lady and she was in real estate.
- Brayand noticed that high-level speakers would always, always talk about mindset.
- Brayand got his start in real estate through door knocking.
- If you know how to door-knock successfully, you will be successful in real estate. Fact!
- When you stop blaming everybody else and taking responsibility for your actions, life gets easier for you.
- If everything stems from your mind, how can you maximize it?
- Alex does a self-audit on his thoughts. Is this thought empowering me or is it hurting me?
- Wholesaling can be a rat race. How did Brayand transition into multifamily and create that cash flow?
- Hustling can be overrated. You don’t have to be ‘on’ all the time to get the work you need to done.
- Brayand got so burned out on flipping. He was DONE! It’s important to play with your strengths.
- With multifamily, you will probably not be making money for at least 12-18 months.
- It is all about networking! It’s all about who you know to help you get deals and get you exposed to new opportunities.
- Be the best version of yourself.
- Feel free to reach out to Brayand! He’d love to hear from you.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Montego Bay, Jamaica!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: There Are No Limits to the Prosperity, Happiness, and Peace of Mind You Can Achieve Simply by Using the Power of the Subconscious Mind, Updated, by Joseph Murphy
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth,
by T. Harv Eker
“It’s very easy for people on the outside to look at that lifestyle and judge. I never walked a day in those shoes.”
“I realized that a lot of the investors or wholesalers that had been doing this for a while, who were successful, were about the mindset.”
“In the role of life when given two choices, always take the harder road.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!