Cody Hofhine is a successful investor out of Utah, but it wasn’t always that way. Cody was used to struggling and going paycheck to paycheck, plus he had a young family to support. After being inspired by Tony Robbins message and making the commitment to succeed in real estate, Cody now only works three hours per week on his real estate business. How did he do it? Find out on this week’s episode.
- A life worth living is when you’re a giver first.
- What does Cody’s business look like today?
- 2010 was a rough year for Cody! He hit rock bottom.
- Cody only made $19,000 for that entire year.
- However, even when Cody’s family was struggling, they knew that giving back was still important.
- In 2015, Cody and his wife were still struggling financially.
- Cody knew so badly what he didn’t want that he was willing to do anything to succeed.
- At the end of the day, it’s not what we want, it’s what we can’t live without.
- After that commitment, Cody has accomplished so much in such a short period of time (four years).
- What advice does Cody have for someone who is struggling financially?
- Set the expectation with your family.
- One of the worse places you can be is comfortable.
- How has Cody set his business up so that he only works three hours a week?
- Don’t ask for life to be easier, ask for you to get better.
- What’s been working for Cody from a marketing perspective?
- Interested in getting started in wholesaling? Connect with Cody.
- Rhinos have two-inch thick skin, which is exactly what entrepreneurs need to have.
- What’s the one piece of advice Cody would give his 20-year-old self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance, by Edwene Gaines
The Go-Giver, by Bob Burg
“If you want life to get better, it’s you that has to get better. If you want life to change, it’s you that has to change.”
“Change comes in two different ways. You can either change because of inspiration or you can change because of desperation.”
“68% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and have less than $800 to hold them over to the next paycheck. I was in a worse position than that.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!