Alex just got back from the Holiday Mastermind in Jamaica. The event was originally supposed to be in the Dominican Republic, but due to the bad news about what was happening to the tourists over there (unexpectedly dying from food poisoning, etc.), Alex and Erik decided to change the location. It was a tough call on Alex’s part and before he even took action, his mind was already contemplating resistance about how much of a hassle it would all be.
- Alex just got back from Jamaica with his family and just finished hosting an amazing mastermind while also being able to give back!
- The holiday mastermind was actually originally supposed to be in the Dominican Republic, but so many tourists were dying from food poisoning that the event looked like it would be canceled.
- The amount of effort to cancel reservations and change plans… Alex began having mental roadblocks.
- But after about 12 hours later, Alex made the commitment to switch locations. Best thing ever!
- Don’t get into a victim mindset when you haven’t even taken action yet. It will only hold you back.
- Be grateful for what you’re going through.
- Decide, commit, move forward.
- Alex has a new coaching/mastermind group available! Email him for more info.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex is starting? Apply to Join ASCEND
Feel free to connect with Alex about doing a JV! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
Bonus Episode — “Giving & Creating Impact through the Lenn Foundation”
“I caught myself going into victim mode and here we are, we have a five-star vacation booked and the inconvenience of having to switch it.”
“Don’t create roadblocks and get into victim mode without even doing anything. What we anticipate and fear is far greater in our minds than what it actually is.”
“There is no other option. You have to go and move forward. Eat the frog and just get it done.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!