Alex brings on Adrian Lyew & Olga Fomenko. Adrian is a dear friend and critical team member of Alex’s company. One of Adrian’s biggest strengths is knowing how to create systems and processes. This is why Adrian has teamed up with Olga to bring a different perspective on why it’s important to build out your team before the work overwhelms you. Stop hustling 24/7 and being a glorified freelancer. Olga shares how you can take control of your life and be a leader through purposeful outsourcing.
- How did Adrian and Olga first get started?
- Outsourcing goes beyond just the VA. There are a lot of moving pieces you have to think about.
- You don’t want to be a glorified freelancer.
- There needs to be a time limit on the hustle. When will the grinding stop?
- Adrian thinks people fall into three buckets when it comes to outsourcing talent. Find out more in this episode.
- Nobody wants to hustle 24/7.
- When is it time to stop hustling and to start growing purposefully? Olga shares her thoughts.
- Track where you spend your time. You were busy today, but were you productive?
- You’re never too big or too successful to look at something from a different perspective and make it better within your business.
- For people who are feeling overwhelmed — what’s the next time for them to take control of their lives and their business?
- Get a firm grasp on your numbers. Can you afford NOT to hire someone?
- Have a great accountant on your team to help you through these numbers if you’re not sure.
- Who should be your first and second hire?
- Olga emphasizes the importance of having a social media presence for your business.
- It’s important to have a clear and concise job description, so people understand right away what they’re applying for.
- Ask your team for referrals!
- The more time you dedicate to the hiring process and the on-boarding process, the better you set yourself up for success.
- How involved should you be when you hire your VA?
- People hate being micromanaged. It’s important to make your team feel empowered.
- If you’ve been burned by outsourcing before, change your mindset and do an analysis over why you think it didn’t work.
- Alex asks Adrian and Olga some rapid-fire questions!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex & Steve launched? Apply to Join ASCEND
Episode 236: Adrian Lyew (Part 1) – “How To Succeed In Multiple Businesses By Tapping Into Your Unique Ability”
Get the Checklist Here: http://outsourcingandbeyond.com/checklist
“We don’t want to hustle. We want to do things the right way so we can grow and provide value to the rest of the world.”
“Hustling is important, very important. However, it’s about understanding what are the things I have to be doing vs. what needs to be done differently.”
“Your leads are going to make and break your business. You better have trusted people on those phone calls.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!