Dan Barrett is the Founder at AdWords Nerds, an online marketing agency for real estate investors. He got started in this career in a very unconventional way, through marketing to bands and musicians. However, with Dan’s diverse background as a musician, teacher, and web developer, he was able to see a big gap in the market when it came to marketing. Get some of Dan’s excellent marketing tips in this week’s episode!
- How did Dan first get started in real estate?
- It’s very hard to find motivated sellers online. How can you break through this barrier?
- The truth is, the investing niche is super behind when it comes to their marketing game.
- Ad prices have gone up 10X to 25X since Dan has started.
- Dan pays someone to run his own ads because he simply doesn’t have time to do them!
- Not every real estate investor has to be pouring their resources into online marketing. It depends on whether it’s within your niche or not. Sometimes, a website is just good enough.
- What are Dan’s thoughts about Facebook ads?
- Facebook ads have huge limitations now for real estate investors.
- How can investors adapt to these new regulations?
- How can you brand yourself as the local expert?
- Dan shares his thoughts on how to market on YouTube.
- What type of content should you be putting out there?
- People want to work with people that are like them.
- Test, test, test your ads.
- What kind of budget should you have for ads?
- Remember to start small.
- What social media platform should you focus on?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex & Steve launched? Apply to Join ASCEND
Website: Schedule a free strategy session to increase your results (with Dan and his team)
“Real estate investing is perpetually five years behind everyone (in terms of marketing) for whatever reason.”
“Now when you go to create a Facebook ad as an investor, there’s a checkbox if you’re in the housing category, and your targeting options are dramatically reduced.”
“What works best for content is selfie-videos, plain videos, not a lot of production, and quick. Aim for a minute to two minutes.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!