Alex and his wife recently got back from a six-day event with Tony Robbins (Date with Destiny). It was life-changing, but despite this, there were some people complaining! Alex shares his thoughts on this and an interesting lesson he learned from it.
- Alex shares some of the key lessons he learned at Tony Robbins Date with Destiny event!
- Tony always has you in a peak state, so there’s a lot of dancing and jumping around, but there is a method to the madness.
- This was a life-changing event for both Alex and his wife.
- If you try to please everyone, you are setting yourself up for failure.
- Date with Destiny was like a rock concert for personal development (but on steroids).
- Despite being at this event, there were people who were complaining!
- Express extreme gratitude to the people who are complaining.
- Monitor your thoughts. Do you focus on the good or focus on the bad?
- Don’t fall into the trap of trying to make things perfect.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex & Steve launched? Apply to Join ASCEND
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
Email Alex: Alex@flipempire.com
Tony Robbins: Date with Destiny
“You can have the life you want if you change your blueprint and don’t blame anything or anyone.”
“No matter what you do, you can’t please everyone.”
“Monitor your thoughts. What do you focus on?”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!