Alex recently connected with an old friend, Andy McFarland, and wanted to share a quick lesson he learned from him about leading by example. Thank you for the support and sharing the Flip Empire podcasts with your friends and family!
- Alex is so, so thankful for your support and sharing this podcast.
- Alex was having a conversation with Andy McFarland.
- Andy decided to go back to doing seller appointments on his own.
- Andy hadn’t been on an appointment himself in over 6 years and was feeling a bit of imposter syndrome.
- He also wanted to lead by example and show his team he can talk the talk and walk the walk.
Mentioned in This Episode:
If you’d like to chat with Steve & Alex about how you can make more, work less, and live life on vacation, click here to watch a short video about ASCEND (and apply).
Interested in joining the next Mastermind in July 2020? Holidaymastermind.com
“Andy was sharing with me that it’s been a long time since he’s been on a seller appointment and he was having imposter syndrome.”
“Your business and your organization, I truly believe, is only as strong and effective as the weakest link.”
“If you can build up everybody in your organization to be leaders within your business, you got a strong backbone and you got powerful DNA within the company.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!