Joe McCall has flipped over 100 deals and helped his students flip 100’s more. He started his podcast back in 2011 to help investors become masters in their craft. On today’s episode, Joe shares what investors should be focusing on as we go through this pandemic. There’s a lot going on, but it’s important to control what you can control. Dig deep into your network and start making connections. There is a lot of opportunity out there in this uncertain time.
- Connect with Alex on social media! He has a ton of content for you!
- Alex almost didn’t launch his show because he was afraid that the time for real estate investing podcasts was over in 2016. Joe also thought the same thing in 2011!
- The internal stories you tell yourself can (and will) shape your future.
- Joe has completely unplugged from the news. Why worry about something you can’t control?
- The fear sells! That’s why the news is going crazy.
- Sit back, relax, take a deep breath, and take action! Don’t act out of fear, but from a place of Faith!
- Even if you’re not religious, read the Gospel of John. Some powerful lessons there.
- Joe has been getting the news from his other friends who have boots on the group and are having deals fall through.
- The worst mistake people can make right now is quit their mastermind or group coaching programs that they’re in.
- Joe’s family is looking to him for leadership and it hasn’t always been easy.
- It’s important to create instead of consume when you’re locked in quarantine.
- You have to be a leader for your kids right now. Stand up and be strong for them.
- It’s easy to fall into the trap that our sellers are our customers. Not the case. Our buyers are our true customers.
- Focus on Buyers! We have shifted from a sellers market to a buyers market.
- Look at who’s buying properties in the last 30 days.
- Call your realtors! See what they have to say.
- Tip: Call your network and ask them two questions: Do you have a house you’re looking to sell? And, Are you looking to buy a house right now? Chances are you know someone who will answer at least yes to one of those questions! Connect the two and, boom, you’ve already made your commission.
- By having relationships with your buyers, Joe went from 3-4 deals a month to 3-4 deals a week.
- If you’re a realtor, think about becoming a tenant leasing agent for investors. Joe believes this is a big opportunity!
- Bandit Signs still work really well (for buyers).
- Be proactive in your sales training. Always sharpen that axe because you will need it. Sales is the million dollar skill.
- You need to know how to close deals over the phone, especially now.
- Tip: Send offers in the mail!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25 (and other Social Media platforms — see links above) 👍
“Your brain is better spent trying to think about problems you can fix.”
“It’s not all doom and gloom. There are buyers right now that are still hungry for deals”
“We’re going to look back in a couple 3-4-5 years and think, you know, we made it! We survived.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Head over to FlipEmpire.com and get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!