Hannah Nadeau Girón is the Executive Director at Guatemalan Relief for Children’s Education Services (GRACES). She shares the stories of the people she works with in Guatemala who face impossible situations every day, but still keep a positive and cheerful attitude. It’s important to always feel grateful for what you have even when life seems to be raining down on you.
- When you give back, it changes your heart.
- Hannah moved to Antigua, Guatemala and it is now her life to give back to the community.
- Hannah moved to Guatemala in 2011 when she was 21 years old.
- There were some hardships at GRACES in the very beginning and people back home were telling Hannah that maybe it’s time to come back.
- Did Hannah have any fear when she moved to Guatemala?
- Why is Guatemala so special?
- What types of families does Hannah work with?
- Minimum wage in Guatemala is about $280–300 a month and a sustainable wage for a family of four is $350.
- A lot of the families Hannah works with are making less than minimum wage.
- The people who live there are so happy.
- Why is doing mission work so important for us?
- Hannah shares a story of a woman trying to get medication for her Lupus and being robbed as well as struggling to afford the medication (they cost $200).
- It comes down to having faith and perspective.
- There are blessings all around us, it just depends on what you choose to see and believe.
- How has GRACES been navigating the COVID-19 pandemic?
- This pandemic has really hurt the families greatly.
- The secret to living is giving!
- How can you get involved with GRACES?
- Child labor is a huge issue in Guatemala.
- A sponsorship can change a child’s life!
- You can go to WeAreGraces.org/unsponsored to see which children need your support!
- Alex will set up a coaching call with you if you donate $90 a month to GRACES! Email him details: email@example.com
Mentioned in This Episode:
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25 (and other Social Media platforms — see links above)
The Non-Profit: WeAreGraces.org
Want to be part of the MasterMission trip? Join here: Mastermission.org/vsl
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
★☆★ WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ME ON:
“75% of Guatemalans are part of the informal workforce, so they don’t have a salary or stable job. They’re day laborers.”
“How could I not be happy? I am healthy, I have God in my heart, and I have my family.”
“How do people live in impossible situations?”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Head over to FlipEmpire.com and get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!